Eclipse Microneedling Pen
Microneedling with Eclipse MicroPen can help to improve your skins appearance, making it the market standard. How do you know if Eclipse MicroPen is right for you?
If you’re searching for:
- A procedure that helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and smooth wrinkles, Eclipse MicroPen may be used on all skin types.
- A safe solution with little recovery time
- Results from a minimally-invasive procedure
- A procedure for ongoing maintenance of healthy skin.
- If that sounds like you, the search is over.
The Advantages Of Your Eclipse Microneedling Pen Procedure Include:
Eclipse Microneedling Pen is minimally invasive and a quick procedure, performed in-office
Little recovery downtime makes Eclipse MicroPen ideal for a busy lifestyle, and a great place to start for aesthetic procedures.
- Support of healthy skin. Estetica MedSpa has a specific post-procedure protocol to ensure you receive all the right vitamins and minerals to your skin, with none of the wrong ingredients.
- Results are generated from your own skin’s natural collagen remodeling and elastin.
- Eclipse MicroPen may be used on all skin types.
- Ideal for assisting in reducing the signs of aging.
- A versatile, precision design for use on most all parts of the body including face, neck, and décolletage.
How Can Your Skin Benefit From Eclipse MicroPen?
- Appropriate for almost every patient and all skin types, microneedling has been safely used in a wide variety of patient-types including patients of all skin-types. (1-3). You have much to consider when deciding which procedures are right for you, based on your goals. Among those considerations is understanding your unique skin type. Educating our clients is a priority for Estetica MedSpa, and we’ve gathered the best information to help in your search to understand your skin type. The more you know, the better results you will receive.
Skin Typing for Patient Education
- For doctors, scientists and clinicians, the Fitzpatrick Skin Type (FST) is the most common scale/method used to assess the categories of skin types with regards to sunburn risk and skin cancer risk (3). Understanding your own skin type in this spectrum helps refine your choices in aesthetic treatments.
- The scale uses a person’s phenotype (physical traits they exhibit) as well as how their skin reacts to sun exposure to estimate their overall skin
type. This is done to assist the clinician in determining how to best care for the patient given how others with similar skin types have fared with different treatments and medications.
- An example of this is how physicians assess which patients are suitable candidates for fractional laser treatments. Since lasers can leave areas of hyperpigmentation (darker areas of skin) in patients with darker skin types, clinicians often do not recommend lasers for these patients, or even those who are of lighter skin types who have allowed their skin to tan. The diverse Eclipse MicroPen patient profile includes every skin type, making it a breakthrough for patients susceptible to hyperpigmentation.
- While the FST scale is not perfect in its inclusion of every skin type (4) it does capture the overall population in regards to broad descriptions of skin types and the overall concerns when approaching patients with those skin types.
- Type I (scores 0–6)
Pale white; blond or red hair; blue eyes; freckles
— Always burns, never tans
Type II (scores 7–13)
White; fair; blond or red hair; blue, green, or hazel eyes
— Usually burns, tans minimally
Type III (scores 14–20)
Cream white; fair with any hair or eye color; quite common
— Sometimes mild burn, tans uniformly
Type IV (scores 21–27)
Moderate brown; typical Mediterranean skin tone
— Rarely burns, always tans well
Type V (scores 28–34)
Dark brown; Middle Eastern skin types
— Very rarely burns, tans very easily
Type VI (scores 35+)
Deeply pigmented dark brown to black
— Never burns, tans very easily
FAQ- Frequently Asked Questions
- A comfortable procedure.Based on your specific needs, your provider may apply a topical numbing agent to ensure your comfort during the procedure.
- A short procedure time. Procedure time may range from 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- A mild sensation.Most patients report feeling just the slight vibration of Eclipse MicroPen during the procedure.
- Mild post-procedure effects. The skin will appear slightly pink to red immediately post-procedure, similar to a mild to moderate sunburn.
- Soothing aftercare.Your clinician will apply a cooling mask and an ice roller immediately post-procedure. Your clinician will also apply products with specific skin care ingredients used as a protocol that was formulated by the licensed skincare experts at Estetica MedSpa for post-microneedling to calm the skin.
- A plan for optimal results.Your clinician will recommend a course of procedures (typically 3-6) appropriate for your skin’s needs and request you return within 4-6 weeks for your next procedure to ensure optimal results.
- A post-procedure skin care regimen to optimize your results.Your clinician will provide you with a concise, easy-to-use skincare regimen formulated specifically to your needs.
- Beautiful, lasting results.
For optimal results, Eclipse MicroPen is generally recommended as a course of four procedures, spaced in 30 day increments. Following the initial four procedures, many patients choose to continue quarterly or yearly.